My aim as a professional makeup artist is to showcase my clients individuality as well as inner beauty. By perfecting the application of makeup & enhancing individual features, I ensure that my client looks elegant & timeless or edgy yet classy. I believe all my clients should feel radiant & confident whatever the occasion may be.
– Wedding Makeup
– Engagement/Couples Shoots
– Matric Farewell Makeup
– Special Occasion Makeup
– Portfolio Shoots
– Editorial Shoots
– Corporate/Year-end Function Makeup
I offer hairstyling for any occasion while ensuring my client’s hair design needs are met. I help my client explore different looks & styles according to my professional experience. From there I style a look that is unique to each client, customised for that special day.
Trials – Please come prepped with a freshly washed/moisturized face and reference images of the look you desire. If you are having a spray tan on the day of your Wedding, I recommend also trialling your tan in preparation for this day.
Day of Event – Please come prepped with a freshly washed/moisturized face and lip balm to avoid dry skin and cracked lips. Please remember your own lip product for re-applying during the event.
* Travel Fee (R6.00/KM outside 15KM radius from Durbanville) & Toll Rates apply.
* Where car parking is restricted, it is your responsibility to arrange parking or incur the cost of any parking fees.
* To secure your booking, a non-refundable deposit is required (50% of total quote).
* Balance to be paid in full before the event day by EFT. Cash will only be accepted on the day of event if paid before the commencement of our services.
* Late notice cancellation fee of R380.00 applies (less than 48 hours).
* Start times earlier than 6:30am or later than 6:00pm will incur a 20% surcharge of total quote.